domenica 14 dicembre 2008

Discussion 1:Cinema & English language learning

Generally I go to the cinema once or twice a month,because I like also watching DVDs at home with my friends.I think I have never seen films about Law or lawyers,but now that i'm studying Law,I would like to do that!
Anyway,watching films in English is a perfect way to improve vocabulary and pronunciation.The subtitles may help you,but often they are a source of distraction that focuses your attention on the dialogue's structure and makes you don't hear the pronunciation,even if sometimes it is hard to understand clearly,because of the different accents!For example,I find really difficult the american accent,because the words  are tied together!
I think that a good way to improve English is watching films that you have already watched:it permits you to appreciate the language.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento